Cartoon Network: Crossover Chaos! #9
From: "Adventure Time!"
First Appearance: "Evicted!" March 18th, 2010 (Sneak Peek)
Bio: The rock and rolling Queen of Vampires, Marceline is one of the very few survivors of the Mushroom War. She owes her longevity to her vampiric nature and the aid of a fellow survivor by the name of Simon, who watched over her like a father when she was little. A thousand years had passed since then, and Marceline has grown into quite the wild child, always looking for a little mischief and fun wherever she may find it! However, don't make the mistake of thinking she's not a formidable opponent - Marceline can be quite terrifying when riled up! She is the sole heir to the nightmarish Nightosphere, but she doesn't want anything to do with that realm or her real father, who happens to be the Lord of that realm.
- Functional Immortality
- Can drain the life force from victims (or, if she's feeling charitable, just the color red)
- Can shapeshift into various terrifying demons and creatures
- Uses a guitar which doubles as a battleaxe
- "Party time."
- "Ready to rock?"
- *laughs* "This should be fun."
- "Don't be a stick-in-the-mud around me."
- *laughs* "The goody two-shoes with the samurai sword wants to test me? Good luck!" (Against Samurai Jack)
- *laughs* "Sorry, but you're not even my blood type." (Against Johnny Bravo)
- "I like your shirt, kid. Hope you're not too attached to it!" (Against Nigel Uno)
- "Ha! Not a chance." (Against Grim)
- "Don't think much of that outfit, but that red bow looks delish." (Against Blossom)
- "Digging the stripe, kid, but why're you being such a buzzkill?" (Against Juniper Lee)
- "Sedusa? What the - are you feeling okay, kid?" (Against Bubbles if she speaks first)
- *sigh* "How boring."
- Ha, ha! Oh man, you're so adorable when you thought you had a chance!
- "Ah. That felt good. Let's play again some time." *laughs*
- "*evil laughter* "Oh man, the look on your FACE."
- "Told you so." (Against Grim)
- "Keep churning out corny pickup lines like that around me, and I'll bury this axe in that mile high 'do of yours!" (Against Johnny Bravo)
- "By the way...why are you wearing your mommy's bra on your head, kid?" (Against Blossom)
- "Maybe you should've fought with a wooden stake than that cheap dime store sword, hero!" (Against Jack)
- "Ow. I think I chipped a tooth on your plating there!" (Against Robotboy)
- "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you too used to fighting monsters that looked like they ran away from a kid's show?" (Against Juniper Lee)
- "Life's not all fun and games, you know. Ah, just boning with ya. Of course it is! If you're awesome."
- "Argh! My axe got dented over your head! Now how'll I get a new one around these parts?"
- "PB better make this worth my while when all is said and done. If all fights went like that, I might die of boredom!"
- "Lame. You call that a fight?"
- "Don't be a butt. It takes more than your silly toys to stop the Vampire Queen." (Against Dexter)
- "Quit kidding yourself. I raise the dead to mess with people, so your little reaper act doesn't faze me!" (Against Grim)
- "So, you need a watch to change into monsters? How cute." (Against Ben Tennyson)
- "You're a bit like Peebubs with all of that pink. If I used my vampire powers on you, would I be blowing bubbles after?" (Against Blossom)
- "Hey kid. OOGA BOOGA! Ha, ha, ha! Oh man, look at you bolt in terror! This is way too hilarious! I think I like you, kid!" (Against Bubbles)
- "You fighting reminds me a little of Finn. Diving in headfirst, flailing around, and hoping what works, works. It's cute, but not very effective." (Against Juniper Lee)