Cartoon Network: Crossover Chaos! #7
From: "Samurai Jack"
First Appearance: "Part I- The Beginning" (The Premiere Movie), August 10th, 2001
Bio: His land cursed by an ancient evil, the rurouni known simply as "Jack" wandered the world as a young boy, training in the ways of the samurai to bring an end to the monstrosity of Aku, the evil shape-shifting demon sorceror. He is armed with a magic sword, forged to bring an end to Aku's evil. He once battled Aku to near-defeat, until the wily overlord banished him to the future, where his will is law and Jack would be doomed to be forever hunted down. Ever the determinator, Jack travels all over this strage world, with his noble quest in his mind and a strong desire to return home in his heart.
During a rare moment of peace and meditation, Jack sensed a great evil. A presence that threatened many innocents, and would not only destroy them, but forever plunge all of time and space into utter chaos. The magic sword at his side ached for combat, and his desire to right the wrongs he felt stirred within him. As quickly as these visions came to him, Jack disappeared into the shadows, preparing to join the battle yet to be fought....
- Equipped with a magic katana, capable of inflicting harm upon supernatural threats, such as demons.
- Extensive martial arts training
- Senses enhanced by meditation, determination and ability to focus under severe pressure.
- "Come forth!"
- "A true warrior fights not with words, but by actions."
- "May this battle be one of honour." (Addressing a hero)
- "Show me your potential." (Addressing a hero)
- "This blade has brought an end to many a dark warrior. Will you be next?" (Addressing a villain)
- "Prepare yourself, evil one! This sword will be your end if you do not relent!" (Addressing a villain)
- "...father?" (Against Blossom if she speaks first)
- "I will not yield to you until my mission is complete, harbinger of death!" (Against Grim)
- "I was wrong. You have not yet earned the right to face my blade."
- "You fought well. I bid you sayonara." (Addressing a hero)
- "It pains me to have to fight a fellow hero. But my path is clear, I must press onwards!" (Addressing a hero)
- "Let all those who serve evil know that they will not stand against the blade of righteousness!" (Addressing a villain)
- "I wish you well on your quest to find your father." (Against Blossom)
- "I will be ready for you once I have avenged my people. Not a moment sooner." (Against Grim)
- "I was honored. Farewell." (Against a hero)
- "You have chosen the wrong path in the crossroads of life, and you have paid for it now. Farewell." (Against a villain)
- "Don't think that because I have fought countless machines that I don't know how to fight living beings as well. It's a mistake many make."
- "Don't take it personally. My mission is noble. My heart is pure. And I fight with not a single fear."
- "You seek love in all of the wrong places, friend. Beneath that bravado lies a wounded heart, seeking for the one that will heal the cut left behind. I wish you well." (Against Johnny Bravo)
- "I am sorry that my appearance has given you false hope. But with that brave spirit, I believe that you can accomplish anything!" (Against Blossom)
- "Toys of wood are useless against a warrior who has trained since childhood by chopping trees in a single swipe. But I still admire your effort." (Against Nigel Uno)
OTHER CARTOON NETWORK CHARACTERS: