Nicktoons Unite Gallery #19
From: "My Life as a Teenage Robot"
First Appearance: "Escape From Cluster Prime", August 12th 2005
Bio: Vega was once the happy-go-lucky princess of Cluster Prime, a planet inhabited by robotic beings and advanced technology. Her life was pretty much the average life of a robo-girl her age, hanging out with friends, enjoying the sights, and sharing an oil shake every now and again. Fate, however, would cause her to cross paths with XJ-9, an Earth robot who ended up uncovering her mother, Queen Vexus' nefarious scheme to keep the planet under her thumb by removing everyone's enhancer chips, which would grant them superpowers. Though at first conflicted between doing what's right for her people and going against her own mother, Vega quickly decided to side with Jenny, and re-empowered her race. This resulted in her mother's exile and Vega herself taking the reins of power as Cluster Prime's new Queen.
Though Jenny has left Cluster Prime in her care, Vega soon finds the Earth as well as Cluster Prime under seige, and so, with her newfound abilities, Vega joins the battle alongside the Nicktoon heroes!
- Arms can morph into a variety of weapons, inclusive of a beam sword formed from her hand.
- Flight using Insectoid Dragonfly-like Wings
- Jet Boosters mounted on bipedal units for quick maneuvers
- Typical strength, speed and agility for a robot
- "Ready for action!" (Intro)
- "Hope you're prepared for a Grade-A Cluster Prime beatdown!" (Intro)
- "Don't think that just because I'm royalty that I don't know how to fight." (Intro)
- "Ready when you are, Jen!" (Intro against Jenny)
- "Mom, don't make me do this, please!" (Intro against Vexus)
- "Well, now. Let's see if you Earth robots are up to spec." (Intro against any robotic opponent except for Technus)
- "Okay.....did my mom send you?" (Intro against Technus)
- "Hey, Earth boy. I hear you're good with robots. How'd you like to go a round or two with me?" (Intro against Jimmy Neutron)
- "Huh. Didn't know humans had powers too. Want to take them for a test drive?" (Intro against Kyle the Conjurer)
- "Steampunk technology, huh? This should be fun." (Intro against Asami)
- "From one former princess to another, I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget!" (Intro against Azula)
- "Wow. These Earthlings are getting pretty weird.
" (Intro against the Gromble or Ren and Stimpy)
- "Getting ready to engage a....small woodland creature in underpants...." (Intro against Muscular Beaver)
- "All business, huh? All right, I'm game!" (Intro against Misty)
- "Well, that was fun. What's next?" (Win Pose)
- "Whoo hoo! That was a blast!" (Win Pose)
- "Looks like powers don't make the hero after all." (Win Pose)
- "That's Vega that just handed you your butt. Vee to the E to the Gee and A! That's me! (Win Pose)
- "Just because I'm a Queen doesn't mean I'm some damsel in distress. Remember that!" (Win Pose)
- "The only thing your machines of evil are good for is scrap for the junkyard!" (Win Pose against any villain that is robotic except for Vexus)
- "Tough luck, Jen. Better luck next time!" (Win Pose against Jenny)
- "Sorry I had to do that, but you left me no choice." (Win Pose against Vexus)
- "You thought you were better than you are." (Win Pose against Kyle the Conjurer)
- "Your tech may be dated, but I like your style! Want a rematch sometime?" (Win Pose against Asami)
- "You may be royalty....but you sure don't act like it!" (Win Pose against Azula)
- "Sorry, I don't need a bodyguard, but you look like you could use a doctor!" (Win Pose against Misty)
- "Well. That happened." (Win Pose against Muscular Beaver)
- "This sure beats inspecting the Cluster Prime Elite Guard, that's for sure!" (Victory Screen)
- "You Earthlings sure know how to par-tay! Too bad I'm busy trying to save your planet, though." (Victory Screen)
- "What? No, I'm not some claw-wielding ninja, you must be thinking of somebody else!" (Victory Screen)
- "Just be grateful I wasn't giving it my all, or you'd be divided in half!" (Victory Screen)
- "I can't let Cluster Prime fall into your hands again, Mom. Never again." (Victory Screen against Vexus)
- "C'mon, Jen. Enough horsing around, we've got some worlds to save!" (Victory Screen against Jenny)
- "Brrr. I wasn't aware humans could be so...frosty! I'll be sure to get some antifreeze before I take you on again!" (Victory Screen against Man-Arctica)
- "Do all humans act this nutty? Jen should really bring me up to speed more about this." (Victory Screen against Azula)
- "It's not easy to stand up to the ones you love to do the right thing. I respect you for that." (Victory Screen against Asami)
- "You take pride in scaring humans? That doesn't seem very nice at all! Maybe taking you out was a good thing! (Victory Screen against the Gromble)
- "It's a good thing you don't eat metal like the robo-beavers we've got back home, or I'd be in real trouble!" (Victory Screen against Muscular Beaver)
- "By the way, I heard that you and Jenny had a falling out a while back. It's none of my business, but what could've driven such a wedge between two friends like that?" (Victory Screen against Misty)Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go rest my mauled thumb now.