Cartoon Network: Crossover Chaos!
First Appearance: "Dog-Ra", November 1st, 2005
Bio: Created by renowned scientist Professor Moshimo, Robotboy is a walking arsenal beneath a compact exterior. When inactive, he turns small enough to fit into a backpack, but once he engages his combat mode (or 'super-activated'), watch out! This robot's armed to the teeth with various weapons and enough potential to bring down an army! He was entrusted into the hands of Tommy Turnbull (the professor's #1 fan), to prevent Robotboy from falling into the hands of evil.
Despite his incredible power and quite destructive capabilities, Robotboy has the curiosity and intellect of an 11 year old, seeking to protect and learn more about the world he's been programmed to live in.
- Can switch between being 'active' and 'super-active'.Active Mode:
Small size, greater manueverability, higher evasion, limited array of attacks and weaponsSuper-Active:
Stronger, higher durability, access to improved weapons such as machine guns, homing missiles and laser blasts
Quotes: Note: Quotes by Tommy are done via communicator.
- "Robotboy...be hero!"
"Stay sharp, Ro! No telling what these guys can do!"
"Be on your guard, Robotboy." Robotboy:
- "Robotboy....fight bad guys. Robotboy...protect!" (Against Villains)
- "Robotboy no want to hurt friend. But Robotboy do what Robotboy must do!" (Against Dexter)
- "Why swordman hurt other robots?" (Against Samurai Jack)
- "Cat...fly? But how?" (Against T-Bone)
- "Robotboy wins! Robotboy...happy!"
- "Was I....good?" Tommy:
- "You...friend. Robotboy...sorry." (Against Dexter)
- "Tommy.....what 'babes?'" Tommy:
"Er...uh....haha, great job, Robotboy!" (Against Johnny Bravo)
- "You bad man for hurting robots. Robotboy...teach you lesson!" (Against Samurai Jack)
- "Robotboy fly too! Robotboy and cat friends!" (Against T-Bone)
- "Robotboy is happy he win! Tommy be very happy, too!"
- "No be sad. Robotboy....think you did great job!"
- "Dexter help Robotboy when Robotboy got hurt. But Robotboy hurt Dexter in fight. Now, Robotboy is...sad...." (Against Dexter)
- "You....like Robotgirl. Pink and can fly!" (Against Blossom)
- God DAMN I hate writing lines for Robotboy.
Aside from not having enough source material to really flesh him out, I basically have to confine him to pseudo Hulk-speak. If anybody can help in this regard, give me a holler!